From fun tennis shoes to loafers and shoe boots, this season’s shoe trends are sure to make your feet smile!
Here are a few of my favorite new trends:
1. Printed tennis shoes: Our love of sneakers goes way back, but I don’t remember a time when they have been such a key part of dressed up casual style as they are today. Whether it is a platform Nike tennis shoe or fun ones like the leopard print shown here on the top row, make sure you up your tennis shoe game this season! Wear them with cuffed ankle jeans and joggers.
2. Loafers: One of the first nice pair of shoes I ever owned was a Cole Haan penny loafer. Boy, I sure wish I still had those shoes! Loafers are a great alternative to a ballerina flat and almost as versatile. I am loving these souped up loafers in plum with the big flower (top row). Wear them with slacks, straight leg pants and bootcut pants.
3. Sleek shoe boots: You can never go wrong with a classically styled shoe boot that is elegant and clean. It can be dressed up or down. I am so enamored with this new classy black boot that has just arrived (top row). Wear them with dresses and skirts, over leggings, and with cuffed ankle boots.
4. Embellished shoe boots: When you want a little extra pizazz on your feet, try a shoe boot that combines different colors and textures. Also look for lots of belt and buckle details this season. Wear them with colored denim, cuffed to hit at the top of the boot.
5. Heels: Sometimes, the only style that will really do a look justice is a heel. When the dress is simple and solid, a great printed heel like the one pictured here on the bottom row is just what you need to take your style to a whole new level! I also love the Mary Jane style. Wear them with solid dresses, solid slacks, and solid palazzo pants.
You can see all of these shoes in my live Wednesday Night Wardrobing video airing tonight at 6 p.m. MST. Join our VIP Facebook Group to watch.